My Heart's In Cali <33

For the past week and 3 days Brandon has been driving all over the country in big ass truck with his padre... && I honestly didn't think that I would miss him so much! It's one thing to just not see each other for a few days... it's another to not be able to... But I'm glad that he's making a nice lil sum so he can take care of all his responsibilities && I have enjoyed being able to spend some real quality time with just my ladies && not spread myself so thin-- even though it's wonderful that my friends really like Brandon :) but he really enjoys our time alone together so sometimes it's hard to accomodate everyone. I know it's not just I who has to get used to having an official boyfriend... it's a big adjustment for my friends too, but I think they're handling it well, && in the end, I've got to think about what makes me happy too so it's all a compromise.


You know, sometimes I wonder if it's time for me to have a boyfriend, and whether I'm really ready to be dedicated, but it's been a long time since someone has really impressed me && made me feel as good as I do when I'm with Brandon. There are some people in my past that I'm like "Damn, what if that had worked out?" But you know what? It didn't. && for some reason, our paths crossed at Bentley's (yeah, yeah, a bar, but it's college park, so really? it's not a bar-- it's a watering hole for all lil college drunkies) && the rest is l'histoire :) So to celebrate Brandon's homecoming in 2 days, here's to us being cute haha!


0 comments:
Post a Comment