Last night Brandon came home :) Yes, later than I had said, but sooner than we thought after his plans changed... We ended up just chillin at Parkside, smokin' && watching football, ordered 30 wings (half atomic, half honey mustard) and 3 sides (buffalo fries, regular "spuds", and clucker bees, which are like hush puppies but not.) from Cluck-U, which really hit the spot because I was soo hungry! And the night was good. Chills. But BK hit me up earlier saying that our friend Tyler was having a big party && that we would all meet at Megan's. I asked if Brandon could come and she said yea, so I asked Brandon if he was down to go, && he said he wouldn't mind going, && then I had set it up that we would get some bud && roll up with them later so we could all smoke together... I texted BK twice asking what time to meet.... no answer. Called her twice... no answer or calls back, so Brandon and I just stayed in and enjoyed the night to ourselves. && the night before that, Blaire, Britt C., && I went to college park && had a wonderful time rippin' shots, getting lifted (literally LoL!), and lots of laughs and memories with our UMD guy friends, but we did that kind of on our own... everyone else decided to go to Eli's. I could have gone to Eli's and had a great time as well, but it was just unfortunate that we couldn't come to an agreement, && the problem was that we just did what we wanted because no one else would tell us what they wanted to do in time... it just seems like the effort to meet up is not reciprocated, && people are thinking only about themselves && what they wanna do, and of course, everyone wants to have fun, but it just seems like they don't care what anyone else wants to do, and if their plans don't coordinate with others then they just don't care about that either. It's hard to explain without being a total bitch, soo... I'm gonna be a total bitch.

I just feel like I try to do so much. Transportation-- picking people up and dropping people off, putting in money basically EVERY TIME && covering people whenever I can when they can't, and I do that because I want to be together && I'm not looking for anything in return except to feel like a friend, and not like a handy accessory. I would just like to feel like my presence is as important as certain others in the decision making process of where we go... && I'm not worried about that with everyone, but certain people... yeah. I'm just like, if we're going to the same place then you want to coordinate with me && meet up early && go together, but if you have another option that will give you everything you need -- a ride, some bud, some drinks, whatever-- then it's like, if I see you I see you. No fuego.
0 comments:
Post a Comment