*2009*


This year I entered 2009 with a bizzang! Packed limo full of gorgeous friends all runk && frisky, who could ask for a better new year!? I wish I could have spent it with my baby but plans just
Since it is now 2009, I'm only moving forward. 2008 will just be remembered and not rehashed... so I will write from tonight forward about my life... there will be memories and good times remembered as my life moves onward from today.

Bopa's drunk ass dropped all the brews out the box in the limo-- Sloppy sloppy... LoL!

The other side of the limo getting crunk!



Gimme some draaank && my biddies && I'll be a.o.k.

*Blaire && Hassan lookin' dapper*
Rob && I looking fabulous!

T.J, Matt, and Rob celebrating Bopa's birthday!
*Birthday toast!*
Check out my facebook album for more pictures since the New Year!













0 comments:
Post a Comment